Tại sao chọn bộ nguồn dimmer
Bộ nguồn điều khiển dim pha 4 kênh 10A kiểm soát ánh sáng hoàn hảo nhất hiện nay.
Việc tăng giảm ( làm mờ sáng) không còn là vấn đề đối với những hệ thống đèn có công suất cao hoặc phức tạp.
Dim tất cả các loại đèn từ: Sợi đốt, Halogen, Neon, CFL, LED…
Kiểm soát ánh sáng hoàn hảo trong hệ thống nhà thông minh tích hợp các thiết bị Lutron/USA
Bộ nguồn Dim Phase LQSE-4A-D
Adaptive Power Module
The Adaptive Power Module family is a group of modular products for the control of permanently installed lighting fixtures. This document describes the following product: Adaptive Power Module (model LQSE-4A-D)
• Adaptive Power Modules can be used in a HomeWorks QS system.
• An auto-detect mode is available to detect and configure leading edge or trailing edge dimming for incandescent/halogen, electronic/magnetic low voltage and neon/cold cathode light sources.
• Controls dimmable CFL/LED loads. Refer to Lutron P/N 048478 on www.lutron.com for compatibility with dimmable CFL/LED light sources.
• RTISS Equipped technology compensates for incoming line-voltage variations (up to ± 2% change in frequency/ second) such as changes in Root Mean Square (RMS) voltage, frequency shifts, harmonics and line noise
• RTISS-TE operates on the trailing edge of the AC
sine wave. This allows for true instantaneous voltage
• Unit is 12 DIN modules (216 mm) wide.
• Provides air gap off (when all zones are off).
• LEDs on front of unit provide diagnostic information.
• Includes QS link for seamless integration of lights
hệ thống đơn giản
Thông số kỹ thuật
• 220–240 V~ 50/60 Hz
• 10 A maximum total input current
• Lightning strike protection meets ANSI/IEEE standard 62.31-1980. Can withstand voltage surges of up to 6 000 V and current surges of up to 3 000 A.
• RoHS Compliant
• IEC/EN 60669-2-1
• CE marked
• Lutron Quality Systems registered to ISO 9001.2015
• See Mounting on page 4 for thermal specifications
• Relative humidity: less than 90% non-condensing
• For indoor use only
Output Zone Ratings
• No Derating is required if all the conditions below are met:
– Calibration point maximum is 70 ºC
– Room ambient temperature is between 0 ºC and 30 ºC
– Panel ambient temperature is between 0 ºC and 50 ºC
• 100 W Derating is required on all zones for a single module in a single non-ventilated DIN enclosure if:
– The room ambient temperature is between
30 ºC and 40 ºC.
• 200 W Derating is required on all zones for multiple row non-ventilated DIN enclosure if:
– The room ambient temperature is between 30 ºC and
Output Zone Ratings (continued)
• Each zone has no minimum load requirement.
• When programmed to “auto” mode, the unit starts in trailing edge and if an incompatible load is detected, it will convert to leading edge.
• Internal relay provides an air gap off when all zones are off.
• One load type per zone.
• Output must not be used to control receptacles, including plug-in lamps.
• Output must be directly connected to the load. Output breakers or switches must not be used.
• Run a separate neutral for each load circuit. A common neutral connection is not recommended.
• Maximum wire length between the Energi Savr Node unit and the load must be less than 30.5 m.
• Unit may be powered by Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) or Residual Current Circuit Breaker with Overload (RCBO) protected circuit if required. Load circuit wiring (from breaker to unit to load) must be run in its own non-metallic conduit, or nuisance tripping may occur.
• For applications requiring 0–10 V– control, use Ten Volt Interface (GRX-TVI) or the LQSE-4T10-D.
• For applications requiring higher wattage ratings, use a power booster (NGRX-PB, NGRX-ELVI, NGRX-FDBI).
Each zone is rated for the following wattage and load types A, B:
|Load Type||Zone 1 Rating||Zone 2, 3 and 4 Rating (per zone)|
|No Derating||100W Derating||100W Derating||No Derating||100W Derating||100W Derating|
|Incandescent/Halogen||800 W||700 W||600 W||500 W||400 W||300 W|
|Elwctronic low Votltage||800 W||700 W||600 W||500 W||400 W||300 W|
|Magnetic low VotltageD||800 VA (600 Wc)||700 VA (525 Wc)||600 VA (450 Wc)||500 VA (375 Wc)||400 VA (300 Wc)||300 VA (225 Wc)|
|Neon/Cold CathodeD||800 VA (600 Wc)||700 VA (525 Wc)||600 VA (450 Wc)||500 VA (375 Wc)||400 VA (300 Wc)||300 VA (225 Wc)|
A: Additional load type options are available in the HomeWorks QS software suite, some may require an interface. Contact Lutron for details.
B:Refer to Lutron P/N 048478 on www.lutron.com for compatibility with dimmable CFL/LED light sources.
C:Actual lamp wattage.
D:Only use iron core transformers intended for use with an electronic switch or dimmer per Clause 8.3 of IEC/EN 60669-2-1
Thông số kỹ thuật (tiếp theo)
Thiết bị đầu cuối(Torque, wire gauge & type ratings)
•Mains wiring: 0.6 N•m
- 1.0 mm² to 4.0 mm²(single wire, solid or stranded)1.0 mm² to 1.5 mm²(two wires, solid or stranded)
•Zone wiring: 0.6 N•m
- 1.0 mm² to 4.0 mm²(single wire, solid or stranded)
•CCI wiring: 0.6 N•m
- 0.5 mm² to 4.0 mm²(single wire, solid or stranded)
•QS Link: 0.6 N•m
- 0.5 mm² to 4.0 mm²(single wire, solid or stranded)0.5 mm² to 1.0 mm²(two wires, solid or stranded)
Mở hộ lần đầu
Phần này mô tả chức năng mặc định khi thiết bị được cài đặt lần đầu tiên.
Emergency Contact Closure Input (CCI)
• When the CCI is open, the Energi Savr Node QS unit will enter Emergency Mode, which will turn on all loads to their emergency level and disable control of local zones and QS devices
• When the CCI is closed or jumpered, Energi Savr Node QS unit zones will return to the settings or levels they were at prior to entering emergency mode.
Note: Unit will process any sensor events received while in emergency mode after it exits emergency mode.
Chế độ hoạt động bình thường
• By default each zone is set to an unassigned/Non Dim load type. Each zone will switch load on or off until it is configured via unit programming. Once configured, the load type cannot be changed back to unassigned/Non-Dim
• Zone and raise/lower buttons on the unit can be
– turn loads on and off.
– dim loads up and down
• Input and sensor status LEDs (‘Occ’, ‘Photo’, ‘IR’, and ‘Switch’) verify connections to dry contact switches and sensors.
• See Lutron P/N 048466 at www.lutron.com for more information on mounting and installation in panels with integrated DIN rail.
• Mount in IP20 (minimum) rated consumer panel or
breaker panel with integrated DIN rail
• Mount unit in orientation shown.
• Unit may be mounted by unlocking the four mounting
clips on the back of the unit. Clips must be locked
once unit to securely attached the unit to the DIN rail.
• Mount in an accessible and serviceable location.
• Unit generates heat, maximum 75 BTUs/Hour.
• Mount unit such that all the conditions below are met:
– Room ambient temperature is between 0 ºC and 30 ºC
– Temperature inside mounting panel, within 20 mm of
unit, is between 0 ºC and 50 ºC
– Calibration point maximum: 70 ºC
Tổng quan về thiết bị đầu cuối
•Unit ships with bypass connector pre-installed for load wiring verification. Bypass connector is used to apply power to loads to identify any load or wiring faults prior to wiring loads to unit.
•Load wiring must be verified before wiring loads to unit.
•To verify wiring:
- Turn off power.
- Wire loads to provided connector.
- Apply power, ensure the desired loads are
powered and properly wired.
- Turn off power and wire loads to DL terminals